2016 Cat 980M Wheel Loader, 7,570 Total frame hours, 3,167 Hours at idle. Only 4,403 actual working hours. Radials, 7.5 Yard GP bucket, Ride control. Read the details!
Operating stats, ECM Download:
• 7,570 total recorded Hours
• 3,167 hours at idle, ECM verified
• 4,403 actual working hours on this machine
• Auto Lube system
• Command Joystick Steering
• Rear view camera
• General purpose Bucket w/ teeth, 7.5 Yard capacity
• 425 HP, Cat C13 Accert engine, final tier 4
• 66,500 lbs Operating weight
Matching Maxam Radial Tires, 29.5 R25, new tread depth 49/32
• Front LH tire tread measures 27/32nds, or 56% Remaining
• Front RH tire tread measures 40/32nds, or 83% Remaining
• Rear LH tire tread measures 20/32nds, or 41% Remaining
• Rear RH tire tread measures 20/32nds, or 41% Remaining
• Tires have some marks/cracks/cuts consistent with age and hours
Here seems to be a pretty mechanically solid 980M, that came in on trade from another dealer who previously purchased at auction. The machine has clean oil samples on the engine and trans, the hours are original, and we are further detail pressure testing the machine now to Cat Spec, and will have report available for viewing. This machine previously worked in Portland cement and has chunks of cement stuck to it in places. The auction company painted over a lot of those chunks unfortunately, so therefore we would rate the cosmetic appearance fair to poor on this machine. This machine will not go through our shop besides the pressure testing portion, we would recommend the new buyer perform general cleaning and servicing to the machine as needed.
Please call or email to have additional information and documentation emailed to you.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. We offer Fair freight rates to any end point, and excellent financing programs if needed.
Call sales at 563-872-4112. If you prefer to text, text Josh @ 563-590-9903, or email email@example.com.
The J.J. Scheckel family has been in the same exact location in Iowa for over 140 years. We operate a well maintained heavy equipment fleet that we both Rent and Sell from to customers located throughout the world. J.J. Scheckel also performs complete machine rebuilds, and custom-build equipment projects in our 25,000 sq ft service facility in Iowa. We are different because we truly and sincerely care about doing things “The Right Way”. Please visit our homepage to watch our company video “The Right Way” and learn more about J.J. Scheckel Corporation.
Machine Price: SOLD!