2015 Cat D8T, 6,400 total frame hours, 1,861 Idle Hours, only 4,539 actual operating hours. This is guaranteed Best Value D8T on the market right now comparing hours, quality and price. Read the Details:
Best Value Guarantee – Search the entire machinery trader database, you will not find a lower priced 2015 Cat D8T, with comparable hours, or comparable quality.
• FMC serial number prefix
• 6,400 total frame hours, ECM Verified
• 1,861 Idle/neutral Hours Recorded, ECM Verified
• 4,539 Total actual “in-operation” hours on this machine
• 1,480 lifetime average RPM, ECM Verified
• 8.52 lifetime average fuel rate, ECM verified
• 43% Lifetime load factor, ECM Verified
• All Service history available for this machine since new
• Enclosed Cab, A/C, Heat
• Diff Steer
• SU Blade, with tilt.
• Multi Shank Ripper, w/ 1 shank included
• Engine Enclosures
• Fuel Tank Guarding
• Cat C15 Accert Engine, 364 HP, Tier 4 Final
• 88,000 Pounds operating weight
Cat UC, measures as follows (based on Cat spec 120% being New):
• Rail/Chain Height measure 58% Remaining
• Links/Bushings on rails measure 17% Remaining
• Pads/Grousers – 85% Remaining, 24” wide
• Sprockets – 120% Remaining, Installed New.
• Front Idlers average – 75% Remaining
• Rear Idlers average – 73% Remaining
• Bottom Rollers average – 74% Remaining
Here is an excellent machine all the way around. Original Paint, Late model, setup with SU Blade and Multi shank Ripper. Full documented service history since new.
Please call or email for additional information that we can email you, including Video, History, build sheet, and more.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. We offer Fair freight rates to any end point, and financing programs if needed. Please visit our home webpage to watch our company video and learn more about J.J. Scheckel Corporation.