2015 Cat 988K Wheel Loader
14,434 Original frame hours, Ride control, 10 Yard, Spade nose bucket, Quick coupler, 1 Owner since new, Full documented history. Machine is straight, clean, has been fully tested. Read the details!
Operating stats from machine ECM download:
• 14,434 Total frame hours.
• 1,238 Lifetime average RPM.
• 29% Lifetime load factor.
• 1.61 Lifetime gallons per hour average fuel rate.
• Original paint.
• 457 Hours on Torque converter rebuild.
• Block Handler Arrangement – Extra counterweight and quick coupler.
• Ride control equipped.
• Command joystick steering.
• Standard lift
• Payload monitor.
• Spade nose cucket, 10 yard capacity.
• 580 HP, CAT C18 Accert engine.
• 112,500 lb Operating weight.
• 35/65 R33 Radial tires, new tread depth is 79/32:
• Front LH tire tread measures 50/32nds, or 63% Remaining.
• Front RH tire tread measures 15/32nds, or 19% Remaining.
• Rear LH tire tread measures 44/32nds, or 55% Remaining.
• Rear RH tire tread measures 60/32nds, or 76% Remaining.
Very solid 988K that came in from reputation company that bought this machine new. Excellent maintenance and all documented service and repair history. Original paint and clean as pictures show.
This machine is currently undergoing an extensive, quality assurance inspection at our facility, including a full CAT TA2 pressure testing inspection. Please call or email to have additional information and documentation emailed to you.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. We offer Fair freight rates to any end point, and excellent financing programs if needed.
Call sales at 563-872-4112. If you prefer to text, text Josh @ 563-590-9903, or email email@example.com.
About J.J. Scheckel
The J.J. Scheckel family has been in the same exact location in Iowa for over 140 years. We operate a well maintained heavy equipment fleet that we both Rent and Sell from to customers located throughout the world. J.J. Scheckel also performs complete machine rebuilds, and custom-build equipment projects in our 25,000 sq ft service facility in Iowa. We are different because we truly and sincerely care about doing things “The Right Way”. Please visit our homepage to watch our company video “The Right Way” and learn more about J.J. Scheckel Corporation.
Follow us on all social media platforms for immediate available equipment updates. We update daily on both Facebook and Instagram.