2015 Caterpillar 740C Eject, 9,033 Total Frame hours, 2,447 hours were at Idle, Package of 6 matching trucks, Radial Tires, Ejector Bodies, Original Paint, 1 owner, Service History since new, super clean trucks.
Current Hours and ECM Stats for the machine
• 9,033 documented Total Frame hours
• 2,447 Idle Hours as recorded by the ECM
• 6,586 actual “in operation” working hours on this Truck
• 1,100 lifetime Average RPM
• 5.49 gallons per hour, lifetime fuel rate.
• 21% lifetime load factor
• A/C / heat
• Ejector Bodies, 30.1 yard capacity
• Original Paint
• C18 Cat Engine, 511 HP
• Operating Weight 79,550 pounds
• 31.5 Yard Capacity
Radial 29.5-25 Tires, Tread Depth measure as follows –
• Front LH tire measures 48/32nds, or 96% Remaining (Michelin)
• Front RH tire measures 48/32nds, or 96% Remaining (Michelin)
• Center LH tire measures 23/32nds, or 46% Remaining (Bridgestone)
• Center RH tire measures 20/32nds, or 40% Remaining (Bridgestone)
• Rear LH tire measures 21/32nds, or 42% Remaining (Bridgestone)
• Rear RH tire measures 29/32nds, or 58% Remaining (Bridgestone)
Here is a Super clean truck that had a very good life with very low lifetime load factor. Package of 6 matching trucks, from a national reputation company, under an excellent maintenance program since new. This particular Truck is as good as they come, both mechanically and cosmetically.
This Truck is currently undergoing an extensive, quality assurance mechanical inspection at our facility, including a full Cat TA2 pressure testing inspection. Please call or email to have additional information, testing reports, and documentation emailed to you.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. We offer Fair freight rates to any end point, and financing programs if needed.
Please visit our home webpage to watch our company video and learn more about J.J. Scheckel Corporation.
Machine Price: SOLD!