2015 Cat 374FL Excavator
9,572 total hours, 928 idle hours, 8,644 operating hours. 11’10” Stick, 5.8 yard 82” Bucket, High Reputation, 1 owner machine with documented service history since new. Read the Details:
· True 1 owner machine from high reputation company that has one of the best preventative maintenance programs in the country. We have documented service history and oil sample results since this machine was new. They bought 3 new machines, and we got their 3 used Cat 374’s. These are right off the job working.
· 9,572 Total recorded hours
· 928 Hours at idle, ECM verified
· 8,644 Actual working hours on this machine
· 1,450 Lifetime average RPM
· 13.60 Lifetime average fuel rate gallons per hour
· 44% Lifetime load factor
· A/C, Heat
· 11’10” Stick length
· 25’7” Reach boom, Cat part # 381-7557
· 82” Heavy duty bucket, 5.8 yard capacity
· VB2 Bucket linkage family
· Variable gauge track frames
· Rear view camera
· Hydraulic counterweight removal device
· Flood lights
· Heated seat
· Cold weather package
· Cat C15 Engine, 485 HP, Final Tier 4
· 165,000 lbs Machine operating weight
Undercarriage measures as follows, based on Cat book spec of 120% as new:
· Rail/Chain height average – 69% Remaining
· Links/Bushings on rails average – 55% Remaining
· Pads/Grousers – 103% Remaining, 35.5” wide track pads
· Front Idlers average – 92% Remaining
· Bottom Rollers average – 78% Remaining on 2, rest blocked by guard
· Top Carrier Rollers average – 84% remaining
This machine is as good as they come for a used Cat 374FL. This machine has come from a high reputation company that has one of the best preventative maintenance programs in the country. We have documented service history and oil samples from the time the machine was new. This machine is very clean, straight, tight & original.
Please call or email to have additional information and documentation emailed to you.
We can provide buyer with custom stick and boom shortening or lengthening options if required and at additional cost. We can also install auxiliary hydraulic kits as needed.
We can provide buyer with additional bucket or attachment options upon request and additional cost.
Machine breakdown and load out for shipping is included free in the price of this machine. We take great pride in the detailed and professional plugging of all open hydraulic lines, and detailed accounting of all hardware, pins, shims, and accessories.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. We offer Fair freight rates to any end point, and excellent financing programs if needed.
Call sales at 563-872-4112. If you prefer to text, text Josh @ 563-590-9903, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Machine Price: SOLD!
About J.J. Scheckel
The J.J. Scheckel family has been in the same exact location in Iowa for over 140 years. We operate a well maintained heavy equipment fleet that we both Rent and Sell from to customers located throughout the world. J.J. Scheckel also performs complete machine rebuilds, and custom-build equipment projects in our 25,000 sq ft service facility in Iowa. We are different because we truly and sincerely care about doing things “The Right Way”. Please visit our homepage to watch our company video “The Right Way” and learn more about J.J. Scheckel Corporation.