2014 Cat D6T XW, VPAT
7,505 total hours, 2,201 Neutral hours, 5,304 actual “working” hours. Comes with Full Trimble GPS System, Monitor & globes. Ripper, Machine is good, clean & original with excellent UC. Rent or Buy.
• 7,505 Total Hours, ECM verified
• 2,201 Neutral Hours, ECM verified
• 5,304 Actual in operation working hours on this machine
• 30% lifetime average Idle Time
• 1,386 lifetime average RPM
• 5.21 GPH lifetime average fuel rate, Gallons per Hour
• 44% lifetime total load factor
• Original Paint, original condition machine
• Machine is Factory ARO, Cat Accugrade GPS Ready. It also comes with compete GPS kit pre installed on machine. Including 2 Trimble Blade stands and globes, 1 Trimble CB460 Monitor, GPS case, & Radio. We will provide buyer credit if he doesn’t want the GPS Equipment.
• Enclosed Cab, A/C, Heat
• Diff Steer
• VPAT, Variable Power Angle Tilt, 6 Way Blade
• Multi Shank Ripper
• Cat C9.3 Accert Engine, 230 HP
• 53,000 Pounds operating weight
Undercarriage measures as follows (Based on Cat spec 120% being New):
• Cat System 1 Undercarriage
• Rail/Chain height average 84% Remaining
• Links/Bushings on rails average 86% Remaining
• Pads/Grousers – 48% Remaining, 28” wide Track pads
• Front Idlers –average 120% Remaining
• Rear Idlers – average 120% Remaining
• Bottom Rollers – average 88% Remaining
• Top Carrier Rollers – Average 98% remaining
This machine is Original, straight, clean, and as Nice as you can buy them in this price range. Came from a very good home with good maintenance. Was a GPS Finish machine. Still set up and selling with all the GPS equipment.
Given time, this machine will undergo an extensive, quality assurance inspection at our facility, including a full Cat TA2 pressure testing inspection. Please call or email to verify completion, and have additional information and documentation emailed to you.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. We offer Fair freight rates to any end point, and excellent financing programs if needed.
Call Sales at 563-872-4112, If you prefer to Text, Text only line to Josh @ 563-590-9903, or email email@example.com
Machine Price: $248,000
About J.J. Scheckel
The J.J. Scheckel family has been in the same exact location in Iowa for over 140 years. We operate a well maintained heavy equipment fleet that we both Rent and Sell from to customers located throughout the world. J.J. Scheckel also performs complete machine rebuilds, and custom-build equipment projects in our 25,000 sq ft service facility in Iowa. We are different because we truly and sincerely care about doing things “The Right Way”. Please visit our homepage to watch our company video “The Right Way” and learn more about J.J. Scheckel Corporation.