2014 Cat D11T
7,691 hours on Cat Dealer Rebuild, $218,931 invoice. U Blade, Single Shank Ripper, Good Undercarriage, Machine with excellent history and is straight and clean as they come. Read the Details:
• 34,620 Total machine frame hours
• S/N JEL00344
Cat Dealer rebuild performed in April 2019 at 26,919 hours, or 7,691 hours ago. Documented Dealer invoice of $218,931.
Items performed at that time:
• Exchange Engine
• Exchange Transmission
• Rebuild Torque Convertor
• Bevel and Transfer Gears
• Transmission Oil Pump
• Hydraulic Cylinders
• Single Shank ripper, w/ shank
• U blade w/ twin tilts. Excellent blade face
• Cat C32, 850 HP Engine, Tier 4
• 230,000 lbs operating weight
Undercarriage report measures as follows:
• Links/Bushings on rails average 74% Remaining, Bushings rotated
• Pads/Grousers – 100% Remaining, 32” wide Track pads
• Front Idlers –average 48% Remaining
• Rear Idlers – average 51% Remaining
• Bottom Rollers – average 39% Remaining
• Sprockets – average 95% remaining
• Machine load out for shipping, included free in the price of this machine. Detailed and professional plugging of all open hydraulic lines, detailed accounting of all hardware, pins, and accessories, is something we take great pride in. We will arrange freight to any USA end point, or help with overseas export as needed.
Here is a low hour rebuild Cat D11T that is ready to go, this machine is currently receiving an extensive quality assurance work order in house servicing all fluids and filters, addressing any oil leaks, cleaning, and more. The machine will receive a full Cat TA2 pressure testing report and full pre sale inspection report as well. Please call or email us to request full documentation.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. We offer Fair freight rates to any end point, and excellent financing programs if needed.
Call Sales at 563-872-4112, If you prefer to Text, Text Josh @ 563-590-9903, or email email@example.com
Machine Price: SOLD!
About J.J. Scheckel
The J.J. Scheckel family has been in the same exact location in Iowa for over 140 years. We operate a well maintained heavy equipment fleet that we both Rent and Sell from to customers located throughout the world. J.J. Scheckel also performs complete machine rebuilds, and custom-build equipment projects in our 25,000 sq ft service facility in Iowa. We are different because we truly and sincerely care about doing things “The Right Way”. Please visit our homepage to watch our company video “The Right Way” and learn more about J.J. Scheckel Corporation.