2014 Cat 988K Wheel Loader, 10,900 original frame hours, 2,138 idle hours, 100% New Tires at a cost of $42,000, Quick Coupler, Comes with 2 buckets and set of Forks. Ride Control, payload monitor, Machine has been fully tested, serviced, and ready to go. Read the details!
Operating stats from Machine ECM Download:
• 10,900 total frame Hours
• 2,138 idle hours
• 8,762 actual “in operation” hours on this machine
• 1,804 lifetime average RPM
• 52% lifetime load factor
• Ride Control equipped
• Factory Payload Monitor system
• Command Joystick Steering
• Machine Freshly Painted in house
• Hydraulic quick coupler installed on machine
• Bucket# 1– Straight Edge, general purpose Bucket, 10 Yard estimated capacity
• Bucket# 2– Straight Edge, general purpose Bucket, 10 Yard estimated capacity
• Attachment #3 – Machine comes with set of Forks
• 580 HP, Cat C18 Accert engine
• 112,500 Pound machine operating weight
• 100% New Tires, cost was $10,500 each or $42,000 for the set
• Tires are BKT Earthmax, Size 35/65R33
Very solid used machine, Straight, square, single owner machine. Came in off Cat lease from a steel mill.
This machine is currently undergoing an extensive, quality assurance, pre-sale work order at our facility, including a full Cat TA2 pressure testing inspection, as well as full service. We also just freshly sandblasted and painted this machine in house, using OEM quality polyurethane. Please call or email for additional information.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. We offer Fair freight rates to any end point, and financing programs if needed.
Please visit our home webpage to watch our company video and learn more about J.J. Scheckel Corporation.