2014 Caterpillar 730C Eject, 835 Total Frame hours, 308 hours were at Idle, only 527 actual operating hours on this truck since new. Pair of 2 matching trucks available, Radial Tires, Ejector Bodies, Original Paint, 1 owner, Service History since new, super clean original low hour trucks.
Current Hours and ECM Stats for the machine:
• 835 documented Total Frame hours
• 308 Idle Hours as recorded by the ECM
• 527 actual “in operation” working hours on this Truck
• 1,154 lifetime Average RPM
• 5.66 gallons per hour, lifetime fuel rate
• 28% lifetime load factor
• A/C / heat
• Ejector Bodies, 22.1 yard capacity
• Original Paint
• C13 Cat Engine, 375 HP, tier 4 final
• Operating Weight 59,100 pounds
• 22.1 Yard Capacity
Radial 750/65/R25 Tires, Tread Depth measure as follows –
• Front LH tire measures 47/32nds, or 87% Remaining (Bridgestone)
• Front RH tire measures 48/32nds, or 89% Remaining (Bridgestone)
• Center LH tire measures 47/32nds, or 87% Remaining (Bridgestone)
• Center RH tire measures 48/32nds, or 89% Remaining (Bridgestone)
• Rear LH tire measures 46/32nds, or 85% Remaining (Bridgestone)
• Rear RH tire measures 47/32nds, or 87% Remaining (Bridgestone)
Here is a Super clean truck with unheard of low original hours, came from national energy company. Pair of 2 matching trucks available, this Truck is as good as they come, both mechanically and cosmetically.
Please call or email to have additional information, testing reports, and documentation emailed to you.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. We offer Fair freight rates to any end point, and financing programs if needed.
Please visit our home webpage to watch our company video and learn more about J.J. Scheckel Corporation.
Machine Price: SOLD!