2014 Caterpillar 627K, 8,400 hours, Just in From Original Owner, Push Pull, Erops, A/C, Original Paint, 33.25+29 Rubber, Clean Scraper, Full Documented History, ready to go. For Rent or Sale. Read the Details:
· Well Maintained reputation machine, 1 owner unit.
· WTC serial number prefix.
· All updates performed.
· Cat Dealer Maintained since new.
· Original Paint, Original condition machine.
· Front Engine – Cat C13
· 8,469 Front Engine hours.
· 1,242 idle hours on Front Engine
· 7,227 actual hours “in operation” for this machine
· 1443 lifetime average RPM front engine, as recorded by the ECM.
· 9.54 gallons per hour, average lifetime fuel rate, as recorded by the ECM.
· 46% lifetime average load factor, as recorded by the ECM.
· Rear Engine – Cat C9
· 8,475 Rear Engine hours.
· 1,181 idle hours on Rear Engine
· 1428 lifetime average RPM rear engine, as recorded by the ECM.
· 5.60 gallons per hour, average lifetime fuel rate, as recorded by the ECM.
· 43% lifetime average load factor on rear, as recorded by the ECM.
· Push / Pull setup
· Enclosed Cab, A/C
· Spill Rack
· Cat C13 Front Engine, 407 HP
· Cat C9.3 Rear Engine, 290 HP
· 24.5 Yard Heaped Capacity
· Total machine width – 11’7”
· Operating Weight 91,000 pounds
· 33.25+ 29 Tires
· Front LH tire measures 52/32nds, or 89% Remaining (BKT Bias) new depth is 55/32
· Front RH tire measures 56/32nds, or 96% Remaining (BKT Bias) new depth is 55/32
· Rear LH tire measures 33/32nds, or 57% Remaining (Michelin Radial) new depth is 57/32
· Rear RH tire measures 27/32nds, or 47% Remaining (Bridgestone Radial) new depth is 57/32
· This Scraper qualifies for multiple Rental, finance or Purchase options
This is a clean Cat 627K scraper we have in stock, this is a 1 owner unit, from Dirt grading contractor who purchased it New. 8,400 hours, and has been very well maintained by the local Cat Dealer. All the records available.
The bowl is clean and straight, all rollers are good, the hitch pins and bushings are tight, all mechanical items seem to work as intended.
This Machine is scheduled to go thru our shop, for an extensive, Pre Sale, Pre Rent work order, Please call for the complete Work order detailed description, that we will email you.
A few processes this machine will get, will be a Full Cat TA2 Pressure Testing Report, for the Engine, Transmission, Torque, and Hydraulic System. We will also service all oils and filters on the machine, and several other detailed procedures to insure this machine is ready to go to the field and work as intended.
Please call or email us, to request additional information, Work Orders, History, and Full Pictures for this machine. We can also get you, very fair freight rates, to anywhere in the country.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa.