2013 Cat D9T, 5,250 Total Hours, 517 hours were at idle. U Blade, Multi Shank Ripper, GPS Grade control ready. Machine is in original paint, straight, and clean. Documented maintenance and oil sample history, from excellent home. Read the Details:
• Original condition, original paint
• 5,250 total frame hours
• 517 Idle Hours, ECM Verified
• Only 4,733 Actual “in operation” running hours on this machine
• Average Lifetime RPM, 1,581
• Lifetime load factor, 77%
• Lifetime fuel rate, 16.45 Gallons per hour
• A/C, Heat
• Multi Shank ripper, with 2 shanks included
• Machine has U blade w/ twin tilt
• Safety Railings
• Engine Enclosures
• Cat C18, 465 HP Engine
• 106,000 operating weight
Undercarriage measures as follows (Based on Cat spec, w/ 120% remaining being new):
• Link height on the rail/chain measure – 58% Remaining
• Bushing Diameter on rail/chain average – 50% remaining
• Pads/Grousers measure 92% Remaining – 27” Wide Pads
• Sprockets measure 60% Remaining
• Qty 2, Front Idlers average 96% remaining
• Qty 2, Rear Idlers average 96% remaining
• Qty 16, Bottom Rollers average 83% Remaining
Here is a straight and Clean low hour D9T, this machine came from good home with documented maintenance and oil sample history. As nice as they come.
This machine is currently undergoing an extensive, quality assurance work order inspection at our facility, including a full Cat TA2 pressure testing inspection. Please call or email to have additional information and documentation emailed to you.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. We offer Fair freight rates to any end point, and financing programs if needed.
Please visit our home webpage to watch our company video and learn more about J.J. Scheckel Corporation.