2013 Cat D6T XW, VPAT, 2,720 total hours, 744 idle hours, only 1,976 actual working hours on this machine. ARO Accugrade GPS Ready, Allied W6G Winch. Machine is good as they come, straight, clean & original with documented history. Rent or Buy. Read the details:
• 2,720 Total Hours, ECM verified
• 744 Hours where at Idle, ECM verified
• Only 1,976 actual working hours on this machine
• 1,407 average lifetime RPM, as recorded by the ECM
• 5.47 Gallons per hour, average lifetime fuel rate, as recorded by the ECM
• 47% Average lifetime load factor, as recorded by the ECM
• Original paint, Original condition machine
• Factory ARO, Cat Accugrade GPS Ready
• Enclosed Cab, A/C, Heat
• Rear Screen
• Light Kit
• Diff Steer
• VPAT, Variable Power Angle Tilt, 6 Way Blade
• Allied W6G Winch
• Factory Fuel Tank Guarding
• Cat C9 Accert Engine, 230 HP
• 53,000 Pounds operating weight
Undercarriage measures as follows (Based on Cat spec 120% being New):
• Cat System 1 Undercarriage
• Chain Links/Bushings on rails measure 88% Remaining
• Pads/Grousers – 53% Remaining, 28” wide Track pads
• Sprockets Measure – 93% Remaining
• Front Idlers –average 88% Remaining
• Rear Idlers – average 88% Remaining
• Bottom Rollers – average 78% Remaining
This machine just came in from pipeline service company. It would be hard to find a nicer, lower hour machine at this price. This machine is straight, clean, and original. Very low utilization, and very low original hours for the year model. Very hard to find them like this.
This machine is currently undergoing an extensive, quality assurance inspection at our facility. Please call or email to have additional information and documentation emailed to you.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. We offer fair freight rates to any end point, and excellent financing programs if needed.
Call sales at 563-872-4112. If you prefer to text, text Josh @ 563-590-9903, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The J.J. Scheckel family has been in the same exact location in Iowa for over 140 years. We operate a well maintained heavy equipment fleet that we both Rent and Sell from to customers located throughout the world. J.J. Scheckel also performs complete machine rebuilds, and custom-build equipment projects in our 25,000 sq ft service facility in Iowa. We are different because we truly and sincerely care about doing things “The Right Way”. Please visit our homepage to watch our company video “The Right Way” and learn more about J.J. Scheckel Corporation.
Machine Price: SOLD!!