2013 Cat D11T, 7,984 hours on complete Cat Dealer Documented Rebuild $718,000 invoice. U Blade, Single Shank Ripper, Like New Undercarriage, Machine with excellent history and is straight and clean as they come. Read the Details:
• 35,451 Total machine frame hours
• S/N – JEL00310
Full Cat Dealer rebuild performed in April 2019 at 26,929 hours, or 7,691 hours ago. Documented Dealer invoice of $718,000.
Items performed at that time:
• Torque Convertor
• Final Drives
• Steering Clutches & Brakes
• Transmission Pump
• Replace Hydraulic Hoses and Lines
• Reseal Hydraulic Tank
• Recon Hydraulic Control valves
• Recondition Hydraulic Cylinders
• Recondition Hydraulic oil coolers
• Track Roller Frames
• Single Shank ripper, w/ shank.
• U blade w/ twin tilts, Excellent blade face
• Cat C32, 850 HP Engine, Tier 4
• 230,000 lbs operating weight
Undercarriage measures as follows, (Based on Cat book spec 120% being New):
• Rail/Chain height average 112% Remaining
• Links/Bushings on rails average 110% Remaining
• Pads/Grousers – 120% Remaining, 32” wide Track pads
• Front Idlers –average 108% Remaining
• Rear Idlers – average 104% Remaining
• Bottom Rollers – average 112% Remaining
• Machine load out for shipping, included free in the price of this machine. Detailed and professional plugging of all open hydraulic lines, detailed accounting of all hardware, pins, and accessories, is something we take great pride in. We will arrange freight to any USA end point, or help with overseas export as needed.
Here is a low hour rebuild Cat D11T that is ready to go, this machine is currently receiving an extensive quality assurance work order in house servicing all fluids and filters, addressing any oil leaks, cleaning, and more. The machine will receive a full Cat TA2 pressure testing report and full pre sale inspection report as well. Please call or email us to request full documentation.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. We offer Fair freight rates to any end point, and excellent financing programs if needed.
Call Sales at 563-872-4112, If you prefer to Text, Text Josh @ 563-590-9903, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The J.J. Scheckel family has been in the same exact location in Iowa for over 170 years. We operate a well maintained heavy equipment fleet that we both Rent and Sell from, to customers located throughout the world. J.J. Scheckel also performs complete machine rebuilds, and custom build equipment projects in our 25,000 sq ft service facility in Iowa. We are different because we truly and sincerely care about doing things “The Right Way”. Please visit our homepage to watch our company video, “The Right Way” and learn more about J.J. Scheckel Corporation.
Machine Price: $888,000