2012 Cat D6T XW, VPAT, 6,250 hours, 1,472 idle hours, ARO Cat Accugrade GPS Ready. Erops, A/C, Diff Steer, VPAT 6 Way Blade, Machine is Straight and Clean. Rent / Lease or Buy
· RCW Serial Number Prefix
· 6,250 Total Hours, ECM verified
· 1,472 hours where at Idle, ECM verified
· Only 4,778 actual hours in operation for this machine
· 1,457 average lifetime RPM, as recorded by the ECM
· 6.12 gallons per Hour, average lifetime fuel Rate, as recorded by the ECM
· 53% average lifetime load factor, as recorded by the ECM.
· Original condition machine from Reputable Dirt Contractor
· Factory ARO, Cat Accugrade GPS Ready
· Enclosed Cab, A/C, Heat
· Diff Steer
· VPAT, Variable Power Angle Tilt, 6 Way Blade
· Rear Counterweight Drawbar
· Rear Auxiliary Hydraulics
· Lights option installed
· Heavy Duty Hinged Radiator Guard
· Cat C9.3 Accert Engine, 230 HP
· 53,000 lbs operating weight
Undercarriage measures as follows, (Based on Cat spec 120% being New)
· Cat System 1 Undercarriage
· Rail/Chain height measure 67% Remaining, Cat part # 234-9699
· Links/Bushings on rails measure 70% Remaining
· Pads/Grousers – 90% Remaining, 28” wide Track pads
· Sprockets Measure – 116% Remaining
· Front Idlers – 90% Remaining
· Rear Idlers – 76% Remaining
· Bottom Rollers – average 120% Remaining (Installing all New Bottom Rollers)
· This machine qualifies for Rent, Lease & Finance options
· We have in Stock, Winch or Ripper to fit this machine, at additional cost.
This machine is in from a Reputable Dirt Grading Contractor who has good maintenance program. The machine is in excellent condition, has some minor rust on outside floorboards, other than that, we are not finding any flaws with the machine. Should be a very solid unit both mechanically and cosmetically.
This Machine is scheduled to go thru our shop, for an extensive, Pre Sale, Pre Rent work order. Please call for complete Work order detailed description. A few processes this machine will get, will be a Full Cat TA2 Pressure Testing Report, for the Engine, Transmission, Torque, and Hydraulic System. We will also service all oils and filters on the machine, and several other detailed procedures to insure this machine is ready to go to the field and work as intended.
Please call or email us, to request additional information, Work Orders, UC Measurements, and Full Pictures for this machine. We can also get you very fair freight rates to anywhere in the country.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa.