2012 Cat D11T Dozer
0 hours on Dealer Rebuilt Transmission, Torque & Final Drives, 1,664 hours on Dealer Rebuilt engine, 100% New Track Groups, U Blade, Single Shank Ripper, machine is straight and clean & Getting fresh paint currently. Read the details:
• 27,987 total machine frame hours.
• JEL s/n Series.
• Machine just in off jobsite running, Cat Dealer Rebuild on Components.
• Zero Hours on Cat Dealer Transmission Rebuild.
• Zero Hours on Cat Dealer Torque Rebuild.
• Zero Hours on Cat Dealer Final Drive Rebuild.
• 1,664 Hours on Cat dealer Engine Rebuild.
• Additional work order opened for the following Line items: Fix all visible oil leaks, Make sure wipers operate correctly, Make sure door latches are tight, Make sure seat is good, Make sure back up alarm works, Make sure all exterior lights work as intended, Make sure hard nose is tight, Make sure lift cylinder cannons are tight, Make sure equalizer bar is tight, Make sure no Hyd cylinders leak and rebuild as necessary, Make sure no grossly loose blade joints. Sandblast and paint machine using OEM polyurethane. Service all oils and filters on machine, Test run, Perform TA2 pressure testing report.
• Single Shank ripper, w/ shank.
• U blade w/ twin tilt.
• Cat C32, 850 HP Engine, Tier 4.
• 230,000 operating weight.
Undercarriage report, based on Cat Book spec of 120% remaining is New:
• Links/Rail Height averages 120% remaining. ( New )
• Link/Bushing diameter average 120% remaining. ( New )
• Pads/Grousers – 120% Remaining, 28” wide Track pads. ( New )
• 2 Front Idlers average 40% remaining.
• 2 Rear Idlers average 58% remaining.
• 16 Bottom Rollers average 65% remaining
• Sprockets average 120% remaining. ( New )
Here is a good clean, low hour Cat D11T that has had some significant component rebuilds by Cat Dealers and a lot of other work orders going on and in process here now along with new chains, pads and sprockets getting installed now. The machine will be ready to go right back to work, this machine came in originally from a very good home, The machine will receive a full Cat TA2 pressure testing report and a full pre sale inspection report as well. Please call or email us to request full documentation we can Email to you.
Machine load out for shipping, included free in the price of this machine. Detailed and professional dismantling, loading, plugging of all open hydraulic lines, detailed accounting of all hardware, pins, and accessories, is something we take great pride in. We will arrange freight to any USA or Canadian end point, or help with overseas export as needed.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. We offer Fair freight rates to any end point, and excellent financing programs if needed.
Call sales at 563-872-4112. If you prefer to text, text Josh @ 563-590-9903, or email email@example.com.
Machine Price: $1,485,000
About J.J. Scheckel
The J.J. Scheckel family has been in the same exact location in Iowa for over 140 years. We operate a well maintained heavy equipment fleet that we both Rent and Sell from to customers located throughout the world. J.J. Scheckel also performs complete machine rebuilds, and custom-build equipment projects in our 25,000 sq ft service facility in Iowa. We are different because we truly and sincerely care about doing things “The Right Way”. Please visit our homepage to watch our company video “The Right Way” and learn more about J.J. Scheckel Corporation.
Follow us on all social media platforms for immediate available equipment updates. We update daily on both Facebook and Instagram.