2012 Cat D11T
330 hours on Rebuilt Exchange Engine, 11,376 Hours on remainder of components. U Blade, Single Shank Ripper, Good Undercarriage, Machine is straight and clean. Read the details:
• 27,380 total machine frame hours.
• JEL s/n series.
• Machine just in off job site running.
• Machine Had $80,000 Rebuilt Exchange Engine installed at 27,250 hours, or approx. 330 hours ago. At that time the radiator was resealed and cleaned, the oil coolers were sent in for testing and cleaned, and the machine was rehosed in the engine compartment before installing new engine.
• All other powertrain components were done when this machine had a previous Cat Dealer Powertrain Rebuild at around 16,000 hours, or 11,376 hours ago.
• Single Shank ripper, w/shank.
• U blade w/tilt.
• Cat C32, 850 HP Engine, Tier 4.
• 230,000 operating weight.
Undercarriage report measures as follows:
• Links/Rail Height averages – 62% Remaining.
• Link/Bushing diameter average – 82% Remaining.
• Pads/Grousers – 52% Remaining, 36” wide Track pads.
• Front Idlers –average 35% Remaining.
• Rear Idlers – average 44% Remaining.
• Bottom Rollers – average 50% Remaining.
• Sprockets – average 45% remaining.
Machine load out for shipping, included free in the price of this machine. Detailed and professional dismantling, loading, plugging of all open hydraulic lines, detailed accounting of all hardware, pins, and accessories, is something we take great pride in. We will arrange freight to any USA end point, or help with overseas export as needed.
Here is a good clean used Cat D11T that is ready to go right back to work, just came in from active job site, this machine is currently receiving a work order in house servicing all fluids and filters, addressing any oil leaks, cleaning, and more. The machine will receive a full Cat TA2 pressure testing report and full pre sale inspection report as well. Please call or email us to request full documentation.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. We offer Fair freight rates to any end point, and excellent financing programs if needed.
Call Sales at 563-872-4112, If you prefer to Text, Text Josh @ 563-590-9903, or email email@example.com
Machine Price: SOLD!
About J.J. Scheckel
The J.J. Scheckel family has been in the same exact location in Iowa for over 140 years. We operate a well maintained heavy equipment fleet that we both Rentand Sell from to customers located throughout the world. J.J. Scheckel also performs complete machine rebuilds, and custom-build equipment projects in our 25,000 sq ft service facility in Iowa. We are different because we truly and sincerely care about doing things “The Right Way”. Please visit our homepage to watch our company video “The Right Way” and learn more about J.J. Scheckel Corporation.
Follow us on all social media platforms for immediate available equipment updates. We update daily on both Facebook and Instagram.