2012 Cat 980K Wheel Loader, 5,300 Original frame hours, 1,804 of those hours were documented at Idle, only 3,496 hours of actual “in operation” time on this machine. Matching Michelin Radials, 7.5 yard GP bucket, Integrated Scale, Maintenance history since new, Very good condition. Read the details:
• Original Paint
• Hard to find original low hour Cat 980K
• 5,300 Frame Hours.
• 1,804 hours were Idle time as recorded by ECM
• Only 3,496 actual hours in operation for this machine
• Very low 23% lifetime load factor recorded for the life of this machine
• Average Engine RPM’s for life of machine recorded at 1,171 RPM
• Average lifetime fuel rate for the machine is 5.26 Gallons per hour
• Command Joystick Steering
• Joystick Controls
• Rear view camera
• Integrated weigh load system monitor
• General purpose Bucket w/ teeth, 7.5 Yard capacity
• 370 HP, Cat C13 Accert engine
• 68,000 Pound operating weight
Matching Michelin XHA2 Radial Tires, 29.5 R25
• Front LH tire tread depth measures 21/32nds, or 42% Remaining
• Front RH tire tread depth measures 26/32nds, or 52% Remaining
• Rear LH tire tread depth measures 15/32nds, or 30% Remaining
• Rear RH tire tread depth measures 20/32nds, or 40% Remaining
This is a hard to find Cat 980K with original low hours, no visible oil leaks, Pins and Bushings in the loader frame, and center are good. Documented history.
This machine is currently undergoing an extensive, quality assurance inspection at our facility, including a full Cat TA2 pressure testing inspection. Please call or email to have additional information and documentation emailed to you.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. We offer Fair freight rates to any end point, and financing programs if needed.
Please visit our home webpage to watch our company video and learn more about JJ Scheckel Corporation.