2012 Cat 374DL, Long Reach. 7,858 total hours, 75’ Pierce Pacific Long reach boom, 2 yard 70” Bucket, lots of idle hours recorded with low lifetime load factor recorded. Read the Details:
• 7,858 Total Hours
• 2,905 idle hours
• 4,953 “In Operation” hours on this machine
• 27% Lifetime load factor
• A/C, Heat
Pierce Pacific LR6-75 Long Reach Boom
• 75’ rated total reach
• 56’ rated total dig depth
• 30’ stick length
• 45’ Boom Length
• 2 yard, 70” wide ditch cleaning bucket
• Variable Gauge Track frames
• AFEX Fire Suppression system. Needs to be independently tested for operating condition
• Loadrite X2350 in cab Scale. Needs to be independently tested for accuracy or condition
• Auto Greaser installed
• Cat C15 Accert Engine, 485 HP
• 185,000 Pounds, estimated machine operating weight
Undercarriage measures as follows (based on Cat book spec 120% being New):
• Rail/Chain height average 95% Remaining
• Links/Bushings on rails average 115% Remaining
• Pads/Grousers average 112% Remaining, 36” wide Track pads
• Front Idlers – 99% Remaining
• Top Carrier Rollers – average 105% remaining
• Bottom Rollers –average 98% remaining
• Machine Dismantling and load out for shipping, included free in the price of this machine. Detailed and professional plugging of all open hydraulic lines, detailed accounting of all hardware, pins, Shims, and accessories, is something we take great pride in.
This machine appears sound both mechanically and cosmetically. Clean Oil samples on the engine and hydraulics, the Cylinders are Dry, and all the Linkages are above average. Very Hard to find package with the Peirce Pacific long reach setup.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. We offer Fair freight rates to any end point, and excellent financing programs if needed.
Call Sales at 563-872-4112, If you prefer to Text, Text Josh @ 563-590-9903, or email email@example.com
The J.J. Scheckel family has been in the same exact location in Iowa for over 170 years. We operate a well maintained heavy equipment fleet that we both Rent and Sell from, to customers located throughout the world. J.J. Scheckel also performs complete machine rebuilds, and custom build equipment projects in our 25,000 sq ft service facility in Iowa. We are different because we truly and sincerely care about doing things “The Right Way”. Please visit our homepage to watch our company video, “The Right Way” and learn more about J.J. Scheckel Corporation.
Machine Price: $488,000