2011 Caterpillar 740B, 10,800 Total Frame hours, 3,552 hours were at Idle, Radial Tires, Tailgate, Original Paint, Cat Dealer Maintained, Service History, Oil Samples. Thru Shop, Fully serviced and Ready to go. For Rent or Sale.
Current Hours and ECM Stats for the machine
· 10,800 documented Total Frame hours
· 3,552 Idle Hours as recorded by the ECM
· 7,248 actual in operation hours on this machine
· 30% lifetime load factor
· 1,229 lifetime Average RPM
· 7.31 gallons per hour, lifetime fuel rate.
· A/C / heat
· Original Paint
· C15 Cat Engine, 485 HP
· Operating Weight 76,000 pounds
· 31.5 Yard Capacity
Radial 29.5-25 Tires, Tread Depth measure as follows –
· Front LH tire measures 45/32nds, or 81% Remaining (Aeolus)
· Front RH tire measures 50/32nds, or 90% Remaining (Aeolus)
· Center LH tire measures 35/32nds, or 63% Remaining (Aeolus)
· Center RH tire measures 25/32nds, or 45% Remaining (Aeolus)
· Rear LH tire measures 37/32nds, or 67% Remaining (Aeolus)
· Rear RH tire measures 25/32nds, or 45% Remaining (Aeolus)
Here is a clean truck that has some hours, however the truck had a good life, thoroughly maintained and under Cat dealer maintenance program. It is solid and sound, both mechanically and cosmetically.
This Truck is going thru our shop, for an extensive, Pre Sale, Pre Rent work order, Please call for the complete Work order detailed description, that we will email you.
A few processes this machine will get, will be a Full Cat TA2 Pressure Testing Report, for the Engine, Transmission, Torque, and Hydraulic System. We will also service all oils and filters on the machine, and several other detailed procedures to insure this machine is ready to go to the field.
Please call or email us, to request additional information, Work Orders, History, and Full Pictures for this machine. We can also get you, very fair freight rates, to anywhere in the country.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa.