2011 Caterpillar 740, B1P Series, Set of 4 Trucks, Reputation Customer Trade ins. 14,233 Total Frame hours, 4,060 idle hours, Radial Tires, CAT Dealer Inspections, Serviced and Ready to go. Read the details:
Current Hours and ECM Stats for the machine
• 14,233 documented Total Frame hours
• 4,060 Idle Hours as recorded by the ECM
• 10,173 actual “in operation” hours on this truck.
• 7.38 lifetime average fuel rate gallons per hour.
• 1,146 lifetime average RPM
• 31% lifetime load factor recorded on the ECM.
• A/C / heat
• Tailgate Available, Installed for additional $9,500
• C15 Cat Engine, 485 HP
• Operating Weight 72,000 pounds
• 31.5 Yard Capacity
Radial 29.5-25 Tires, measure as follows –
• Front LH tire measures 54/32nds, or 97% Remaining – Yokohoma
• Front RH tire measures 38/32nds, or 68% Remaining – Bridgestone
• Center LH tire measures 47/32nds, or 84% Remaining – Bridgestone
• Center RH tire measures 54/32nds, or 97% Remaining – Bridgestone
• Rear LH tire measures 47/32nds, or 84% Remaining – Bridgestone
• Rear RH tire measures 36/32nds, or 64% Remaining – Bridgestone
This is 1 of 4 trucks traded in to us from reputation customer. They Seem to be Solid and Sound both mechanically and cosmetically for the age and hours on them. We have Cat Dealer inspections, along with all internal pressure testing reports and additional tests we have performed.
This Truck is scheduled to go through our shop, for a pre-sale work order servicing oils and filters along with several other line items.
Please call or email us, to request additional information, such as the Work Orders, oil samples, inspections, and Full Pictures for this machine. We can also get you, very fair freight rates, to anywhere in the country.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa.