2010 Cat D9T, RJS series, 1 owner, SU Blade, Rear counterweight, Machine is straight and clean from good home, with good history. Offering at wholesale. Read the Details.
· RJS Series
· 48,900 total frame hours, this was 1 owner, easy duty, Power Plant Machine. This machines ECM has recorded it spent 30,206 hours in Neutral at Idle. This Machine was not used in Rock, the track frames and machine are very clean and solid. This machine was bought new and under OEM Cat Dealer maintenance since, Full Records available. We have this machine in for rebuild, but already have 8 machines scheduled ahead of it, so we decided to offer it wholesale just as it arrived, with no work order performed.
Current Component Time
· Engine – 25,086 hours
· Torque Converter– 25,086 hours
· Transmission – 25,086 hours
· Differential – 25,086 hours
· Right Final Drive – 28,673 hours
· Left Final Drive — 28,673 hours
· Enclosed Cab, A/C, Heat
· Rear Counterweight – Ripper and controls in stock, installed for additional $45,000 range
· SU blade – We have multiple Blade options in stock, SU Blades, C Blades, Coal Blades.
· Engine Enclosures
· Light Kit
· Clean, straight sheet metal
· Cat C18, 465 HP Engine
· 106,000 lbs operating weight
Undercarriage measures as follows (Based on Cat spec, w/ 120% remaining being new):
· Rail/Chain height measure 0% Remaining
· Pads/Grousers measure 102% Remaining – 30” Wide Pads
· Sprockets measure 49% Remaining
· Qty 2, Front Idlers average 58% remaining
· Qty 2, Rear Idlers average 54% remaining
· Qty 16, Bottom Rollers average 49% Remaining
· Multiple Attachments Available in Stock for this machine, Different Blades or Rippers, we can custom equip however you would like.
This is a Clean and straight pre Emissions D9T. This machine came from the power plant that purchased it new. We have it in for rebuild, but have 8 machines scheduled ahead of it, so we are offering it wholesale just as it arrived, with no work order performed.
Please call or email for additional information that we can email you
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa.