2009 Cat D6T XW, 5,520 documented hours, SU Blade w/ Tilt, Multi Shank Ripper, Erops, A/C, Diff Steer, Hood Sweeps, Here is an original condition, original paint tractor in hard to find configuration. Dealer service history since new. Read the Details.
• SKL Serial number series.
• Original Condition, Original Paint.
• Documented Dealer service history since new.
• 5,520 Documented frame hours.
• Enclosed Cab, A/C, Heat
• Diff Steer
• SU blade w/ tilt
• Multi Shank Ripper, w/ 3 shanks.
• Fuel Tank Guarding kit
• Factory Hood Sweeps
• Rear Screen
• Heavy Duty Hinged Grill Guards
• Cat C9 Accert Engine, 230 HP
• 54,500 Pounds, operating weight
• 12’6” wide blade width
Undercarriage measures as follows (Based on CAT spec 120% being New)
• Cat System 1 Undercarriage
• Rail/Chain height, measure 60% Remaining, Cat part # 234-9699
• Links/Bushings diameter on rails, measure 86% Remaining
• Pads/Grouser height, average – 22% Remaining, 30” wide Track pads
• Sprocket tips, Measure – 71% Remaining
• Front Idlers, average – 110% Remaining
• Rear Idlers , average– 120% Remaining
• Bottom Rollers, average 48% Remaining
• Top Carrier Rollers, average 70% Remaining
This machine has been through our shop for a complete work order, we performed several repairs as needed and documented below.
• Replaced battery cable
• Replaced right side final drive hub and seals
• Performed TA2 pressure testing on all components
• Installed reman water pump, old one was seeping
• Installed all new belts, rebuilt fan tensioner
• Replaced some hoses
• Rebuild Ripper cylinder
• Serviced and changed all oils and filters on machine
• Installed trans driveshaft couplers with new
• Replaced ripper tip
• Installed new blade and push arm center trunnion and bushing.
• Installed new bearings on tilt cylinder
• Rebuilt equalizer bar with all new bearings, retainers and seals.
• Checked all machine functions
• A/C test good to 45 degrees
Please call for additional information that we can email you, including the TA2 testing report, and the full work order write up.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa.
Nationwide Delivery, Export, and Financing available at very good rates. Call Josh @ 563-872-4112 or email Sales@jjscheckel.com.