2008 Cat D10T
Low component hours, 90% Plus UC, SU blade, Single shank ripper, Documented dealer rebuild history, High reputation machine. Excellent condition. Read the details:
• Documented CAT dealer rebuild history.
• 22,499 Total lifetime frame hours.
• 4,817 Hours on CAT dealer engine major, performed at 17,682 hours.
• 6,216 Hours on right hand & left hand final drive rebuilds, performed at 16,283 hours.
• 6,415 Hours on steering clutches, performed at 6,415 hours.
• 8,270 Hours on CAT dealer transmission rebuild, performed at 14,299 hours.
• 9.218 Hours on torque converter, performed at 13,281 hours.
• Single shank ripper, c/w ripper shank as pictured.
• SU blade w/ twin tilts.
• CAT C27, 722 HP Engine.
• 155,000 operating weight.
Undercarriage measures as follows, based on Cat book spec of 120% as new:
• Rail/Chain height measure 94% remaining.
• Links/Bushings on rails measure 92% remaining.
• Pads/Grousers – 99% remaining, 24” wide Track pads.
• Sprockets Measure – 67% remaining.
• Front Idlers average – 65% remaining.
• Rear Idlers average – 45% remaining.
• Bottom Rollers average – 81% remaining.
• Top Carrier Rollers average – 97% remaining.
Here is another really solid and sound Cat D10T with documented CAT dealer rebuild history. This machine came right off the job working for a larger earthmoving contractor.
We are currently performing a Complete CAT TA2 Pressure testing report for this machine, and several other work order related services. Please call or email to have additional information and documentation emailed to you.
Machine load out for shipping is included free in the price of this machine. Detailed and professional plugging of all open hydraulic lines, detailed accounting of all hardware, pins, and accessories, is something we take great pride in. We can arrange freight to any endpoint.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. We offer Fair freight rates to any end point, and excellent financing programs if needed.
Call sales at 563-872-4112. If you prefer to text, text Josh @ 563-590-9903, or email email@example.com.
About J.J. Scheckel
The J.J. Scheckel family has been in the same exact location in Iowa for over 140 years. We operate a well maintained heavy equipment fleet that we both Rentand Sell from to customers located throughout the world. J.J. Scheckel also performs complete machine rebuilds, and custom-build equipment projects in our 25,000 sq ft service facility in Iowa. We are different because we truly and sincerely care about doing things “The Right Way”. Please visit our homepage to watch our company video “The Right Way” and learn more about J.J. Scheckel Corporation.
Follow us on all social media platforms for immediate available equipment updates. We update daily on both Facebook and Instagram.