2008 Cat 950H Wheel Loader, 4,998 Original frame hours, 3,084 of those hours were documented at Idle, only 1,941 hours of actual “in operation” time on this machine. Legit and documented, Quick Coupler, 4 yard GP bucket, Maintenance history since new, Very good condition. Read the details:
• Original Paint
• Hard to find original low hour Cat 950H
• Machine came from Multi National company
• 4,998 Frame Hours
• 3,084 hours were Idle time as recorded by ECM
• Only 1,941 actual hours in operation for this machine
• Very low 22% lifetime load factor recorded for the life of this machine
• Average Engine RPM’s for life of machine recorded at 1,243 RPM
• Average lifetime fuel rate for the machine is 2.83 Gallons per hour
• Steering Wheel
• Joystick Controls
• General purpose Bucket w/ edge, 4 Yard capacity
• Quick coupler
• 200 HP, Cat C7 Accert engine
• 40,500 Pound operating weight
Tire Measurements, Size 23.5 R25
• Front LH tire tread depth measures 67/32nds, or 74% Remaining
• Front RH tire tread depth measures 69/32nds, or 76% Remaining
• Rear LH tire tread depth measures 70/32nds, or 77% Remaining
• Rear RH tire tread depth measures 67/32nds, or 74% Remaining
This is a hard to find Cat 950H with original low hours, no visible oil leaks, Pins and Bushings in the loader frame, and center are good. Documented history.
This machine is currently undergoing an extensive, quality assurance inspection at our facility, including a full Cat TA2 pressure testing inspection. Please call or email to have additional information and documentation emailed to you.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. We offer Fair freight rates to any end point, and financing programs if needed.
Please visit our home webpage to watch our company video and learn more about J.J. Scheckel Corporation.
Machine price: $138,000