2008 Caterpillar 740 Haul Truck
B1P Series, 4,500 hours on Cat Dealer Complete Bare Frame Documented Rebuild. Good Tires. Read the details:
Current Hours and ECM Stats for the machine:
• 21,288 Total frame hours
• Complete bare frame rebuild performed at 16,788 machine hours, or 4,500 hours ago. This was an complete extensive rebuild including all hoses, cylinders, hyd lines, hitch, axles, powertrain components, pumps, ext. this work is documented on Cat history report we can send you.
• A/C / heat
• Tailgate available, Installed for additional $11,500
• C15 Cat Engine, 485 HP
• Operating weight 72,000 pounds
• 31.5 Yard Capacity
Radial 29.5-25 Tires, Tread Depth measure as follows:
(New tread depth is figured at 55/32nds)
• Front LH tire measures 18/32nds, or 32% Remaining
• Front RH tire measures 55/32nds, or 100% Remaining
• Center LH tire measures 24/32nds, or 43% Remaining
• Center RH tire measures 14/32nds, or 25% Remaining
• Rear LH tire measures 20/32nds, or 36% Remaining
• Rear RH tire measures 12/32nds, or 21% Remaining
This is 1 of 4 matching trucks that came from same previous owner. They are good condition for the age and hours. This particular truck is low hours on full rebuild, It will be selling in its current non serviced state just as it arrived. We will have full TA2 pressure testing report available showing all internal transmission and hyd pressures to Cat spec.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. We offer Fair freight rates to any end point, and excellent financing programs if needed.
Call Sales at 563-872-4112, If you prefer to Text, Text only line to Josh @ 563-590-9903, or email email@example.com
Machine Price: SOLD!
About J.J. Scheckel
The J.J. Scheckel family has been in the same exact location in Iowa for over 140 years. We operate a well maintained heavy equipment fleet that we both Rent and Sell from to customers located throughout the world. J.J. Scheckel also performs complete machine rebuilds, and custom-build equipment projects in our 25,000 sq ft service facility in Iowa. We are different because we truly and sincerely care about doing things “The Right Way”. Please visit our homepage to watch our company video “The Right Way” and learn more about J.J. Scheckel Corporation.