2007 Caterpillar 740, B1P Series, Set of 4 Trucks, Reputation Customer Trade ins. 14,738 Total Frame hours, 498 idle hours, Radial Tires, CAT Dealer Inspections, Serviced and Ready to go. Read the details:
Current Hours and ECM Stats for the machine
• 14,738 documented Total Frame hours
• 498 Idle Hours as recorded by the ECM
• 29% lifetime load factor recorded on the ECM.
• A/C / heat
• Tailgate Available, Installed for additional $9,500
• C15 Cat Engine, 485 HP
• Operating Weight 72,000 pounds
• 31.5 Yard Capacity
Radial 29.5-25 Tires, measure as follows –
• Front LH tire measures 24/32nds, or 43% Remaining –Double Coin
• Front RH tire measures 25/32nds, or 45% Remaining – Double Coin
• Center LH tire measures 14/32nds, or 25% Remaining – Bridgestone
• Center RH tire measures 13/32nds, or 23% Remaining – Bridgestone
• Rear LH tire measures 47/32nds, or 84% Remaining – Titan
• Rear RH tire measures 31/32nds, or 55% Remaining – Maxim
This is 1 of 4 trucks traded in to us from reputation customer. They seem to be solid and sound both mechanically and cosmetically for the age and hours on them. We have CAT Dealer inspections, along with all internal pressure testing reports and additional tests we have performed.
This Truck is scheduled to go through our shop, for apre-sale work order servicing oils and filters along with several other line items.
Please call or email us, to request additional information, such as the Work Orders, oil samples, inspections, and Full Pictures for this machine. We can also get you very fair freight rates to anywhere in the country.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa.