2006 Komatsu PC800LC-8, 7,200 Original Hours, Reputation Machine, Straight, Clean, and Original. 11’10” Stick, 72” Bucket, Good Undercarriage w/ 32” Track Pads. This machine will not disappoint the most discriminating buyer. Komatsu Dealer Tested and Inspected. Read the Details:
· Reputation machine from OEM Dealer Trade.
· Komatsu Dealer Tested and Inspection available.
ECM Machine Operating Stats
· 7,200 Total Hours, ECM verified
· 1,276 Total Idle Hours, ECM verified
· 5,924 actual “In Operation” hours on this machine
· 54% lifetime load factor, as recorded by the ECM
· 12 GPH lifetime average fuel rate gallons per hour
· 1,551 lifetime average RPM
· A/C, Heat
· 11’10” Stick length, Brand New Stick and cylinder
· 32’10” Long Boom length
· 72” Heavy Duty Pin on Bucket. 5.5 yard capacity, Good Teeth
· Variable Gauge UC Track frames, adjustable wide or narrow
· Komatsu 6D140E-5 Engine, 496 HP
· 188,500 lbs machine operating weight
· 18 – 74,000 lb lift capacity, depending on load chart positions
· 33’ total dig depth with this stick and boom configuration
Undercarriage measures as follows:
· Rail/Chain height average 57% remaining
· Pads/Grousers – 80% remaining, 32” wide Track pads
· Front Idlers, Measure 98% Remaining
· Qty 18, Bottom Rollers – average 85% remaining
· We would consider rent possibilities for this machine, if you are interested.
· We can provide Buyer with additional bucket, stick, or attachment options upon request, and at additional cost.
· Machine breakdow, and load out for shipping is included free in the price of this machine. Detailed and professional plugging of all open hydraulic lines, detailed accounting of all hardware, pins, and accessories, is something we take great pride in.
This machine came to us from a Komatsu Dealer, who had the unit on rent to a good customer.
A very sound, and solid machine both mechanically and cosmetically. The Cylinders are Dry, the Linkages are Tight.
We have called in the local Komatsu Dealer, to perform a complete pressure testing of all components and functions to Komatsu Spec, and also perform a complete detailed machine inspection. A pre-sale work order is also currently being completed, including all fluids and filters to be freshly serviced, any visual seeps or leaks taken care of, along with several other items.
Please call or email us, to request additional information we will send you, including the Full work order, dealer inspections, the Service History, and Full Pictures. We can also get you very fair freight rates, to anywhere in the country.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa.