2006 CAT D9T, 18,101 Frame hours, 4,800 Hours on documented CAT Dealer $307,000 machine rebuild. Pre-emissions, SU Blade, Multi-shank ripper. Machine is straight and clean. Here is a good one with documented history. Read the Details:
• 18,101 Total frame hours
Documented CAT dealer $307,000 complete machine Powertrain Rebuild as listed below. All paperwork available.
• 5,703 hours on Complete engine rebuild, March, 2016
• 5,703 hours on Torque converter rebuild, March 2016
• 5,703 hours on Implement pump rebuild, March 2016
• 5,703 hoours on Steering pump rebuild, March 2016
• 5,703 hours on Fan pump rebuild, March 2016
• 5,703 hours on Diff steer motor rebuild, March 2016
• 4,800 hours on Transmission rebuild, December 2016
• 4,800 hours on Transmission pump rebuild, December 2016
• 4,800 hours on Final drive rebuilds, December 2016
• 4,800 hours on Steering clutches rebuild, December 2016
• 4,800 hours on Roller frames rebuild, December 2016
• 4,800 hours on Pivot shaft rebuild, December 2016
• Multi-shank ripper, with 2 shanks included
• SU blade w/tilt
• Cat C18, 465 HP Engine
• 106,000 operating weight
Undercarriage measures as follows (based on Cat spec, w/ 120% remaining being new):
• Link height on the rail/chain measure – 55% remaining
• Pads/Grousers measure 84% remaining – 24” Wide pads
• Sprockets measure 58% remaining
• Qty 2, Front idlers average 64% remaining
• Qty 2, Rear idlers average 46% remaining
• Qty 16, Bottom rollers average 93% remaining
Here is a straight and clean, well maintained D9T, this machine has low hours on a full dealer rebuild, and is as nice as they come in this price range and vintage. Its pre-emissions for added reliability.
This machine is currently undergoing an extensive, quality assurance work order inspection at our facility, including a full Cat TA2 pressure testing inspection. Please call or email to have additional information and documentation emailed to you.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. We offer Fair freight rates to any end point, and excellent financing programs if needed.
Please visit our home webpage to watch our company video and learn more about JJ Scheckel Corporation.
Price – $388,000