2006 Cat D10T
Low component hours. 95% Plus UC, U Blade, Multi shank ripper, Documented history, Under dealer maintenance contract, Reputation machine. Read the Details:
- Documented Rebuild History, machine was under Cat Dealer Maintenance Contract.
- 23,227 Total Lifetime Frame Hours.
- 8,065 hours on Cat Dealer Engine Major, performed at 15,162 hours.
- 3,604 hours on Cat Dealer Transmission Rebuild, performed at 19,623 hours.
- 3,604 hours on Cat Dealer Torque Converter Rebuild, performed at 19,623 hours.
- 4,184 hours on Right Hand Final Rebuild, performed at 19,043 hours.
- 9,337 hours on Left Hand Final Rebuild, performed at 13,890 hours.
- 8,116 hours on several Hydraulic pump replacements, including implement, fan, etc.
- 123 hours in Equalizer Bar Rebuild.
- Multi Shank ripper, comes with 2 ripper shanks.
- U blade, w/ twin tilts.
- Cat C27, 722 HP Engine.
- 155,000 lbs operating weight.
Undercarriage measures as follows, based on Cat book spec of 120% as new:
- Rail/Chain height measure 102% remaining.
- Links/Bushings on rails measure 120% remaining.
- Pads/Grousers – 106% remaining, 24” wide track pads.
- Sprockets Measure – 103% remaining.
- Front Idlers average – 92% remaining.
- Rear Idlers average – 104% remaining.
- Bottom Rollers average – 90% remaining.
- Top Carrier Rollers average – 85% remaining.
Here is very solid Cat D10T with low original frame hours given the year model. Additionally, the machine came from a high reputation company that has owned it since new, they had this machine under Cat dealer Maintenance contract, and all component rebuilds and service is documented.
We are performing a Complete Cat TA2 Pressure testing report for this machine, and several other work order related services including servicing oils and filters and making this machine field ready.
Machine load out for shipping is included free in the price of this machine. Detailed and professional plugging of all open hydraulic lines, detailed accounting of all hardware, pins, and accessories, is something we take great pride in. We can arrange freight to any endpoint.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. We offer Fair freight rates to any end point, and excellent financing programs if needed.
Call sales at 563-872-4112. If you prefer to text, text Josh @ 563-590-9903, or email email@example.com.
Machine Price: SOLD!
About J.J. Scheckel
The J.J. Scheckel family has been in the same exact location in Iowa for over 140 years. We operate a well maintained heavy equipment fleet that we both Rent and Sell from to customers located throughout the world. J.J. Scheckel also performs complete machine rebuilds, and custom-build equipment projects in our 25,000 sq ft service facility in Iowa. We are different because we truly and sincerely care about doing things “The Right Way”. Please visit our homepage to watch our company video “The Right Way” and learn more about J.J. Scheckel Corporation.