2005 Cat D9T
25,324 Total frame hours w/ some low component hours. 100% New Track Groups, SU Blade, Multi Shank Ripper, Pre-Emissions, Documented History. Read the details:
• 25,324 Total frame hours, ECM Verified.
• 5,139 Neutral hours recorded, ECM Verified.
• 2,556 Hours on New Engine Liner Packs and Bearings, 7/23/2019, Quinn CAT.
• 7,237 Hours on Engine Complete Bare Block Rebuild, 8/7/2017, Quinn CAT.
• 7,237 Hours on Torque Converter Rebuild, 8/7/2017, Quinn CAT.
• 14,444 Hours on Final Drives rebuilt 7/31/2012, Quinn CAT.
• 14,444 Hours on Transmission rebuilt 7/31/2012, Quinn CAT.
• Grade Control Ready.
• Enclosed Cab, A/C, Heat.
• Diff Steer.
• SU Blade, with tilt.
• Rear Multi Shank Ripper, c/w 2 shanks as pictured.
• Cat C18 Engine, 460 HP.
• 106,000 Pounds operating weight.
Cat UC, measures as follows based on Cat Book spec 120% being new):
• Rail/Chain Height measure 120% remaining – NEW.
• Links/Bushings on rails measure 120% remaining – NEW.
• Pads/Grousers – 120% remaining, 27” wide – NEW.
• Sprockets – 120% remaining – NEW.
• Front Idlers average – 42% remaining.
• Rear Idlers average – 44% remaining.
• Bottom Rollers average – 53% remaining.
• Top Carrier Rollers average – 93% remaining.
Here is a clean pre emissions D9T with documented rebuild and service history under CAT Dealer Maintenance Contract. New OEM Caterpillar Track Groups, Rails, Pads and Sprockets. We are currently performing a complete CAT TA2 pressure testing inspection on this machine.
Please call or email to have additional information and documentation emailed to you.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. We offer Fair freight rates to any end point, and excellent financing programs if needed.
Call sales at 563-872-4112. If you prefer to text, text Josh @ 563-590-9903, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About J.J. Scheckel
The J.J. Scheckel family has been in the same exact location in Iowa for over 140 years. We operate a well maintained heavy equipment fleet that we both Rent and Sell from to customers located throughout the world. J.J. Scheckel also performs complete machine rebuilds, and custom-build equipment projects in our 25,000 sq ft service facility in Iowa. We are different because we truly and sincerely care about doing things “The Right Way”. Please visit our homepage to watch our company video “The Right Way” and learn more about J.J. Scheckel Corporation.
Follow us on all social media platforms for immediate available equipment updates. We update daily on both Facebook and Instagram.