2005 Cat D10T, RJG series, New Rod and Main Bearings, Track groups Near New, Single Shank Ripper, U Blade, Twin Tilt, Well Maintained, Clean, straight, and reputable machine. Read the Details:
· RJG Series
· 56,535 lifetime total frame hours
· Former Lafarge stock pile machine, got a lot of hours, but easy duty as it comes.
Current Component Hours
· Engine – 14,700 – zero hours on Cat Dealer Engine Main and Rod Bearings install, crank seal, new manifold gaskets and studs, inspected cams.
· Torque – 10,500 hours.
· Transmission – 18,000 hours.
· Finals – 18,000 hours.
· Enclosed Cab, A/C, Heat
· Single Shank Ripper (includes shank)
· U blade w/ twin tilt, wear plated
· Engine Enclosures
· Straight sheet metal
· Cat C27, 646 HP Engine
· 147,000 lbs operating weight
Undercarriage measures as follows (based on Cat spec, w/ 120% remaining being new):
· Rail/Chain height measure 104% Remaining
· Bushings on the chain measure 120% Remaining
· Pads/Grousers measure 117% Remaining – 31” Pads
· Sprockets measure 90% Remaining
· Qty 2, Front Idlers average 104% Remaining
· Qty 2, Rear Idlers average 98% Remaining
· Qty 16, Bottom Rollers average 88% Remaining
Here is a good clean D10T, as nice as they come in this vintage and price. We have TA2 pressure testing reports of the Transmission and components, this tractor is mechanically and cosmetically sound, solid, and ready to work.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. We offer Fair freight rates to any end point, and financing programs if needed.
Please visit our home webpage to watch our company video and learn more about J.J. Scheckel Corporation.