2005 Cat D10T, RJG series, Low to Midlife component hours, Single Shank Ripper, U Blade, Twin Tilt, Well Maintained, Clean, straight, and reputable machine. Read the Details:
· RJG Series
· 62,448 lifetime total frame hours
· 25,757 lifetime idle hours, ECM verified
Current Component Hours:
– 8,706 total hours on Engine and Torque Converter Rebuilds, November 2017.
– 5,332 total hours on Transmission Rebuild, May 2018.
– 5,332 total hours on Powertrain pump & trans cooler, May 2018.
– 11,773 total hours on Right Hand Final Drive, March 2017.
– 5,332 total hours on Left Hand Final Drive, May 2018.
– 5,332 total hours on Right and Left Steering Clutch and Brakes, May 2018.
– 8,706 hours on Implement Pump, Hyd Oil Coolers, Fan pump, & Fan motor. November 2017.
· Enclosed Cab, A/C, Heat
· Single Shank Ripper (Shank available at extra $4,500 cost)
· U blade w/ twin tilt
· Engine Enclosures
· Pretty fair and straight sheet metal
· This tractor can be freshly sandblasted and painted, using OEM quality polyurethane paint, and OEM decals, for additional $18,000
· Cat C27, 646 HP Engine
· 147,000 lbs operating weight
Undercarriage measures as follows (based on Cat spec, w/ 120% remaining being new):
· Rail/Chain height measure 42% Remaining
· Bushings on the chain measure 15% Remaining
· Pads/Grousers measure 88% Remaining – 24” Pads
· Sprockets measure 65% Remaining
· Qty 2, Front Idlers average 80% Remaining
· Qty 2, Rear Idlers average 98% Remaining
· Qty 16, Bottom Rollers average 60% Remaining
This machine is as well maintained and reputable as anything on the market, came from a National company that spared no expense in maintaining their fleet. The component hours are low to midlife with company documents available.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. Priced to Sell.
Nationwide Delivery, Export, and Financing available at very good rates. Call Josh @ 563-872-4112 or email Sales@jjscheckel.com.