2005 Cat D10T, RJG series, Low to Midlife component hours, Single Shank Ripper, U Blade, Twin Tilt, Well Maintained, Fresh paint, Clean, straight, and reputable machine. Read the Details:
· RJG Series
· 62,448 lifetime total frame hours
· 25,757 lifetime idle hours, ECM verified
Current Component Hours:
– 8,706 total hours on Engine and Torque Converter Rebuilds, November 2017.
– 5,332 total hours on Transmission Rebuild, May 2018.
– 5,332 total hours on Powertrain pump & trans cooler, May 2018.
– 11,773 total hours on Right Hand Final Drive, March 2017.
– 5,332 total hours on Left Hand Final Drive, May 2018.
– 5,332 total hours on Right and Left Steering Clutch and Brakes, May 2018.
– 8,706 hours on Implement Pump, Hyd Oil Coolers, Fan pump, & Fan motor. November 2017.
· Enclosed Cab, A/C, Heat
· Single Shank Ripper (Shank available at extra $4,500 cost)
· U blade w/ twin tilt
· Engine Enclosures
· Pretty fair and straight sheet metal, this machine was freshly blasted and painted in house using oem quality polyurethane.
· Cat C27, 646 HP Engine
· 147,000 lbs operating weight
Undercarriage measures as follows (based on Cat spec, w/ 120% remaining being new):
· Rail/Chain height measure 42% Remaining
· Bushings on the chain measure 15% Remaining
· Pads/Grousers measure 88% Remaining – 24” Pads
· Sprockets measure 65% Remaining
· Qty 2, Front Idlers average 80% Remaining
· Qty 2, Rear Idlers average 98% Remaining
· Qty 16, Bottom Rollers average 60% Remaining
This machine is as well maintained and reputable as anything on the market, came from a National company that spared no expense in maintaining their fleet. The component hours are low to midlife with company documents available.
This machine has a fresh Cat TA2 pressure testing inspection showing all pressures to spec. Please call or email to have additional information and documentation emailed to you.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. We offer Fair freight rates to any end point, and excellent financing programs if needed.
Call Sales at 563-872-4112, If you prefer to Text, Text Josh @ 563-590-9903, or email email@example.com
The J.J. Scheckel family has been in the same excact location in Iowa for over 140 years, we operate a well maintained heavy equipment fleet that we both Rent and Sell from to customers located throughout the world. J.J. Scheckel also performs complete machine rebuilds, and custom build equipment projects in our 25,000 sq ft Service facility in Iowa. We are different because we truly and sincerely care about doing things “The Right Way”. Please visit our home webpage to watch our company video “The Right Way” and learn more about J.J. Scheckel Corporation.