2002 Cat D11R, 7PZ00533, series, Runs and Operates to spec, U Blade, Ripper. Could use paint, otherwise very straight tractor from good home. Read the Details –
• 7PZ Series, High Horse Series
• Unknown component hours. Multi-national mining company owned.
• Enclosed Cab, A/C, Heat
• U blade w/ twin tilt
• Rear, 4 barrel, single shank ripper
• Engine Enclosures
• Cat 3508B Engine, 850 High HP version
• 225,000 operating weight
Undercarriage measures as follows:
• Rail/Chains Link height measure 50% Remaining (left side)
• Rail/Chains Link height measure 5% Remaining (Right side)
• Pads/Grousers measure 86% Remaining (left side)
• Pads/Grousers measure 66% Remaining (Right side)
• Front Idlers measure 24% Remaining (left side)
• Front Idlers measure 36% Remaining (Right side)
• Rear Idlers measure 88% Remaining (left side)
• Rear Idlers measure 36% Remaining (Right side)
• Bottom Rollers measure zero to 40% Remaining.
• Top carrier rollers measure 50% Remaining.
This machine came from a multi-national mining company. Well maintained and service/rebuilt on schedule.
This machine will have CAT TA2 pressure testing report performed, confirming pressures to Caterpillar specifications.
We will break down and load this machine out for customer free of charge.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa.
Nationwide Delivery, Export, and Financing available at very good rates. Call Josh @ 563-872-4112 or email Sales@jjscheckel.com